The online application is now live at the USC Marshall School of Business, so we’re sharing the 2015-2016 application deadlines and required MBA essays for the upcoming admissions season.
Application deadline: October 19, 2015
Notification begins: December 18, 2015
Application deadline: January 8, 2016
Notification begins: April 1, 2016
Application deadline: April 8, 2016
Notification begins: May 27, 2016
Applications must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on the day of the deadline.
Required MBA Essays
- Please complete both sections in no more than 700 wordscombined:
- What is your immediate short-term goal post-graduation from the USC Marshall MBA program? (please include industry and function information in your answer.)
- How will USC Marshall enable you to develop or improve your skills in order to reach your goals?
2. Tell us about a time went you went beyond what was defined, established, or expected.
For more information, please visit the USC Marshall MBA admissions website.
This entry was posted in General, School News and tagged 2015-2015 essays, 2015-2016 deadlines, MBA application deadlines, MBA essay questions, USC Marshall School of Business, USC MBA.
Bookmark this post..
The Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California has posted the following MBA essay questions for the 2017-18 admissions season.
What is your specific, immediate short-term career goal upon completion of your MBA? Please include an intended position, function, and industry in your response. (word limit: 100)
Please respond to ONLY ONE of the following essay topics. (word limit: 500)
- Please describe the contributions you expect to make to your classmates outside of the classroom during your time at USC.
- You have been asked to design a course to be taught at the Marshall School of Business. Please provide a title and description for the course.
- What has been the most interesting day or moment in your life and why?
- You have been hired by the Marshall MBA Admissions Committee to create an essay question for next year’s application. Please state the question and answer it.
Essay #3 (Optional)
Please provide any additional information that will enhance our understanding of your candidacy for the program. (word limit: 250)
For additional information on applying, please visit the Marshall School MBA admissions website.
This entry was posted in School News and tagged Fall 2018 MBA essays, Marshall School, USC Marshall School of Business, USC MBA.
Bookmark this post..